Libya International Furniture, Home Textile and Hotel Equipment Exhibition was held between 17-20 June 2013 at Tripoli Int’l Fairground in Libya with the participation of 150 exhibitors over 13 countries at 5000 sqm area by Pyramids Group Fair and visited by 16.200 and participation of Indian Ambassador-Mr. Anil Kumar Trigunayat and Turkish Ambasador-Mr. Kemal Aydın also Generel Manager of General Union of Chamber of Commerce & Industry & Agriculture - Mr. Wahid Abdulla Jabu; Chairman of Benghazi Chamber of Commerce of Industry- Mr Saleh Mabrouk; Director of Chairman Office of Libyan Investment Authority-Ms.Belgiece M. Ghagha
Libya Furniture team looks forward to meeting you between 17 - 20 September 2019.
1. Libya is the one of the most advanced countries in the region with its 50.98 billion GDP.
2. Libya is the World’s 9th biggest oil and gas producer country and the furniture Industry has been able to become the 3rd important sector of Libya market after the Oil and the construction sectors.
3. Libya’s GDP per capita is 8.000 USD with 6.5 million population.
4. Libya has become an important trade bridge between Europe and Africa as it creates a duty-free trade opportunity over an extensive geographic area.
5. Furniture demand has been growing rapidly after the revolution because of there was limited access to import furniture during the revolution period.
Furniture: Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Bedrooms, Baby, Children and Youth Rooms, Modular Furniture, Office Furniture, Classroom & Educational Furniture, Medical & Hospital Furniture, Outdoor Furniture
Home Textile: Curtains & Tulles, Bed linen & Blanket, Furniture & Upholstery, Kitchen textiles, Bathroom products, Carpet, Wall Covering, Solar-protective materials, Design Technology, Raw materials & textile inputs, Trade Publications
Housewares: Household electrical products, Decorative items, Non-stick products, Wedding products, Gift items, Kitchen equipment
Hotel Equipment: Kitchen and Catering Equipment, Room and Bathroom Equipment Hotel Supply Services, Heating and cooling systems, Cleaning Industry, Laundry Equipment Services, Textile Industry, Furniture and Decoration Industry, Electrical and Electronic Systems, Information & Computer Systems and Communication, Hotel Automation and Management Systems, Coffee Manufacturers, Pool and Sauna Industry, Sports and Recreation Industry, Construction Industry